Spring Hope, North Carolina

Hello I am user jamiefill.I honestly don't get stardoll for this apparent reason.

We now have these daily challenges and sometimes its like spend a little money to get yourself this or that, or even get someone something off of their wish list. I dot like how we don't get back the amount of money we spend to help that person.

We just get a little bit of lousy starcoins and no star dollars.If we spent star dollars to help someone get what they want off their wish list, shouldn't we get it back?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stardoll. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stardoll.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Stardoll to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stardoll?

Comments

Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more